When it comes to managing the modern workforce your security strategy is as strong as your most educated and empowered employee. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to create a culture of cybersecurity – but a secure workforce starts at the top, with leadership setting the tone.
On Wednesday, April 12 at 11 AM EDT/ 4 PM BST, cybersecurity leadership expert Dr. Jessica Barker and LastPass Chief Revenue Officer Amy Appleyard has a discussion about:
- How to lead by example in creating a culture of cybersecurity
- What a great cybersecurity culture looks like
- How to evaluate how security fits in with your current culture
- Ways to improve security without frustrating users or disrupting work
- How to measure your effort and show real, tangible results
Watch this webinar to start building a cybersecurity culture you can be confident in.