Four live one-hour webinars and study materials designed to help you protect your business from all kinds of digital security threats.
Webinar 1 - Monday, October 3, 2022, at 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT
Introduction to Securing Your Company
Watch to learn about the real cyber threats to small businesses like yours and what you can do to prevent data theft.
- Why SMBs are a growing target for cybercrime
- Top cybersecurity threats addressed by LastPass
- The potential business impact of various kinds of cyber threats
- Examples of cyber threats on small-to-medium size businesses
Each attendee receives a recorded version of the webinar in addition to an in-depth LastPass Study Guide you can work through and share with your team, including
- Summaries of each webinar and main takeaways for business leaders
- Step-by-step process for implementing your digital security strategy
- Training resources for your employees and stakeholders
- Demonstrations of key tools and workflows for protecting your company
Get started protecting your company today by attending our Cybersecurity 101 series!